How to Charge A One-Time payment?
Your customers may get a speeding ticket for their car subscription or require repair support for which you need to charge a one time transaction. What do you do when you need to charge your customers an extra amount besides their recurring payment?
To charge a one-time payment follow the steps given below or wathc the video tutorial:
- Log in to your circuly operations backend and go to Orders.
- Select the order that you want to edit from the Order List and click on it to display the order details.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select One-time payment from the list.
- In the One-time transaction window start with the Title input field and use this field to describe what the one-time payment is for. Then insert your desired values in the other input fields.
- Enter a message in the Message to customer input field if you wish to provide more information to the customer about the one-time payment. The customer will be automatically notified via email about the charge and the message that you type into the open text field will be added to the email.
- Click on CHARGE xx.xx € to confirm.