How to Send Out Emails Manually?
Use case: when your customer says that they haven't received any information or have changed their email address.
There are three different tabs in the circuly operations backend to send out emails manually:
Whether or not emails can be sent manually can be seen in the dedicated tab overview (for example Order overview, Subscription overview etc.) if an email icon is present in the top right corner (see image below for reference).
Steps to send out emails manually:
- In the Order/Subscription/Transaction details you will find a button in the upper right corner with an email icon.
- Click on the button to see a list of available emails that you can send to the customer.
- Select the email you would like to resend and click on it.
- In the Resend email window, check the email address to which the email should be sent. Alternatively enter the email address if the input field is empty.
- Click on "SEND". The email will be sent out immediately.
List of available emails that can be sent:
Order Confirmation Email
Subscription cancellation received
Subscription almost over