Reactivate a Subscription
Usually subscriptions go into an inactive state when:
- The subscription status is set to pending return.
- Auto renewal is turned off and subscription reaches the subscription end date.
- When subscription has been ended manually.
Even then Subscriptions can be automatically (when return workflow settings are enabled) and manually reactivated.
Important: You can only reactivate subscription that do not have the “active” status.
- In your circuly operations backend > Go to Subscriptions > Select a subscription from the Subscription List > Scroll to the right to see the three dots and click on them to display the menu options.
- From the menu options > Select and click on Reactivate subscriptions.
- In the Reactivate subscription window read the message and if you agree click on the CONFIRM button.
What happens next?
Reactivating subscriptions also reactivates the recurring payments.