How to Bulk Update Orders Into Subscriptions
Here’s how you can bulk update orders and create subscriptions:
- (Optional) Click the button that says HIDE PROCESSED to only display orders in the Order List that do not have an active subscription yet.
- Select orders from the Order List that you want to create a subscription for by checking the box as shown in the image below.
- After selecting the orders click on the button that says BULK UPDATE.
- In the window that pops up, start by adding a serial number and other details (just like how you normally would while creating a subscription)
- Once you create a subscription for an order, a success message is displayed on your screen.
- Click on the left and right arrows to move between orders and continue creating a subscription for the next order.
- After your created a subscription for all selected order, close the pop-up window by clicking on the button that says CLOSE.
- You can view the newly created subscriptions in the Subscription List.
What happens next?
- The "Subscription activated" email is sent to the customer from the Email Templates.
- The order is displayed in the Subscription List under the Subscription tab because the order now has an active subscription attached to it.